Friday, April 25, 2014

Favourite Fashion Blogger!

Hey, fashionista!

I'm back to give you some information about my favourite fashion blogger especially from UK!


Sooo...
Let scroll down and .....
 .....
 .....
Let's take a look!





                                                          1. LEANNE-LIM WALKER

This girl is so amazing. She is a photographer too. The first thing that amazed me is her hair! I love the pinky style! I kinda obsessed with her style! You should check her blog >> leannelimwalker.blogspot.co.uk


                                                             2. AMY VALENTINE

Well, what i like about her is........ everything! She got that hair, body, face, style, and hair! Okay, i have to admit that i really love pink hairrrr.... You can get to know her close here >> www.amyvalentine.co.uk


                                                       3. JACQUELINE BOULTON


She don't have pinky hair, but she got my heart. She always look stylist and amazing in every single photoshoot. She's a photographer too! go to her blog >> jacqboulton.blogspot.com and her website >> www.jacquelineboulton.com






Okay, this 3 talented people is my favourite fblogger that inspired my fashion! So, if you have another inspired fashion blogger, how about tell me with comment bellow? Because I need to know you more fellas!


Don't forget to follow me on Google+, and your +1 is means a lottt to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment