Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mix and Match! #WISHLIST Featuring Adidas, Freshtops, New Look, T.U.K. Footwear, and Mi-Pac

I love mix and match!
Hey y'all cool kids out there, hang out with your friends? why not try this fancy style...







Woop woop! Where you can get them? I'll show you where...


1. Ski Hat (Adidas by Stella McCartney)  is really awesome and you can feel the peace with the cozy purple bulk...

2. You Got a Bae or Nah T-Shirts by Freshtops.. Hell yeah! This fancy top is really cool to go out with your squad because that is so FANCY!

3. Black Knee Ripped Skinny Jeans from New Look.. This super comfy jeans is made for cool kids like you.. So, go have it!

4. Psychedelic Rainbow Viva Mondo Creeper.. Must have item from T.U.K. Footwear.. I love everything from this site... I'm drunk in T.U.K. Shoes...

5. Feather backpack from Mi-Pac with galaxy color is everything... I really love it...
All items are so gorgeous.... It's a #WISHLIST so i really want to have all of them... And i know you guys too... I'm in love with them.... ahhh
then what should we do now? GO GET THEM..... RIGHT NOW!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment