Thursday, January 19, 2017

PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS 2017: Best Look [WOMAN]

Okay,, so here's my fav looks from PCA 2017..


 

bLAKE LIVELY

First, we have Blake Lively. Damn, Serena is always stunned us with her perfect body and of course the outfit. This time with Elie Saab beautiful dark dress with a sparkle fringe.. yup!! that's so sexy!!


sarah jessica parker

Next stop is SJP!! Okay, this gold dress is so smart and look so awesome.. I kinda really love the look.. but i don't think I'm gonna nailed the look like she did. Yeay!


RUBY ROSE

Go Ruby! I reall wanna buy that orange suit right now.. She really nailed the outfit with the dark lip on.. This Veronica Beard suit is perfection!!



FIFTH HARMONY

Okay, but still not okay.. Oh My God!! I'm in love with all the outfit from the girls.. The color is so on right now and really they look like the modern version of Destiny's Child.. 



victoria justice

She looks so  unique with the dress.. I really love all the details in her dress.. Really she is so stunning..




That's my fav looks from the PCA 2017.. Who's yours? let me see them in the comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment